FLORAL DRESSES – ALWAYS FASHIONABLE, AIRY, WITH GOOD FABRIC COMPOSITION
Floral dresses never go out of fashion. And at La Farfalla we create, above all, timeless designs that will serve you for a long time, regardless of changing trends and seasons. The unquestionable advantage of such dresses is that they are all-year-round dresses – they can be worn on warm days and they also match fall and winter outfits with boots and a warm jumper.
FLORAL DRESSES FROM A POLISH FASHION BRAND – WHY IS IT WORTH IT?
With floral dresses being very popular in women’s wardrobes, there are endless variations available on the market:
- Mini, midi, maxi floral dresses
- Flared floral dresses
- Floral dresses with V-neck, boat neckline, so-called spangles
- Oversize and close-fitting floral dresses
- Dresses with small floral pattern, so-called meadow floral and large floral patterns
The choice is huge – both in chain shops and in Polish fashion brands’ shops. Why is it worth buying in Polish brand shops? First of all, because they offer dresses with good fabric composition – friendly to the body and the environment. In addition, Polish designers sew in Poland, so they support local businesses – sewing rooms, design studios, manufacturers of fabrics, knitwear and wholesalers. There is also another important issue – these brands create in the spirit of slow fashion – by producing small collections they avoid overproduction and thanks to this you can enjoy unique designs.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN CHOOSING A FLORAL DRESS?
- Colour scheme
It’s definitely worth considering what colour scheme suits our beauty. Brunettes tend to go for dirty pink and lavender, while blondes prefer blues and pastels. Floral patterns on a dark background work well both in spring and autumn, while flowers on a light background are more popular in spring styles.
- Versatile cut
The cut is also worth considering – an oversize floral dress with an elastic waistband will fit our figure elastically. If the elastic appears on sleeves it also gives the possibility of adjusting the length. It is worth taking this into account if a dress is to serve us longer than one season.
- A dress for work, a date or a meeting with friends? Elegant or casual?
It’s best not to choose. Or rather, when deciding to buy a dress, it’s worth thinking about its universal use – for work, university, or a meeting with friends. At La Farfalla we try to create floral dresses, that, depending on the occasion, can be more formal, elegant or casual.
- A floral dress with good fabric composition, without polyester, made of viscose
At La Farfalla we pay attention to fabric composition – our floral dresses are made of 100% viscose, which allows the skin to breathe.
ROMANTIC AND AIRY FLORAL DRESSES – WHAT DO WE LOVE THEM FOR?
At La Farfalla we love creating designs that emphasise femininity. So we could not miss romantic dresses with floral patterns, which add subtlety, delicacy, freshness and even rejuvenate. Why is it worth having them in your wardrobe?
- Unique floral pattern – each of our dresses has been sewn from different viscose beams in limited quantities – meaning you’ll find it hard to meet a friend wearing the same dress😊;
- Romantic cut of the dress – the airy, delicate dress with puffy maxi sleeves, off-the-shoulder neckline is ultra-feminine;
- Versatile floral dress – perfect for work, meeting, date and home office😊;
- Elastic fit – elastics on waist, sleeves and neckline make it easy to adjust to your figure and how you like to wear it;
- Polish production – we co-operate with small manufactures where our constructions, prototypes and dresses that go to you are made.