- General information
- The Administrator of the personal data contained in the Service is La Farfalla Anna Dobrzańska with registered office in Warszawa 01-237, ul. Ordona 12F/49, NIP 8361785050, REGON 382739054.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of consent given by the User and in cases where the provisions of law authorise the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of the provisions of law or in order to implement an agreement concluded between the parties.
- The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users in the following manner:
– through information voluntarily entered in the forms: (name and surname, shipping delivery address, email address and telephone number);
– through the collection of “cookies” [see “cookie” policy].
- The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data given in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to complete the payment process, to indicate the purpose of delivery of clothes.
- Collected personal data is stored for 30 days.
- Personal data left in the service will not be sold, it is made available to third parties in order to complete the order:
– for the purpose of electronic payment to ING Bank Śląski S.A., ul. Sokolska 34, 40-086 Katowice, NIP: 634-013-54-75, REGON: 271514909.
– for the purpose of delivering the order to the customer by UPS Polska Sp. z o.o. Prądzyńskiego 1/3 01-222 Warsaw or InPost sp. z o.o., EQUAL BUSINESS PARK Budynek B, Wielicka 28, 30-552 Kraków, or DPD Polska sp. z o.o. Warsaw (02-274), Mineralna 15
- The personal data contained in the form can be viewed electronically by the individual who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify, correct, delete and stop processing his/her data at any time by contacting the company. Customers of lafarfalla.pl website also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in the field of personal data protection – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection;
Contact details are given on the contact page available at https://lafarfalla.pl/pages/kontakt/.
- Links to other websites may appear in the Service. Such websites operate independently of the Service and are in no way supervised by lafarfalla.pl. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, with which we recommend that you become familiar.
- In matters not regulated by the Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code and relevant acts of Polish law, as well as European Union law, in particular RODO (EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC) shall apply.
- The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s terminal device and then accesses the information contained therein for the following purposes:
- creating statistics, which help to understand how Users use websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- marketing (remarketing)
- determining the profile of a User in order to show him/her customised materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network,
- ensuring proper functioning of the Store.
- There is the possibility of such a configuration of the Internet browser by the User, which prevents the storage of cookies on the terminal device. However, in this situation, the use of the website by the User may be difficult.
- Cookies can be deleted by the User after storing them through the appropriate functions of the Internet browser, programs used for this purpose or using the appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
- These links provide information on how to delete cookies in the most popular web browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835/pl,